Cruise Craft - Explorer 568 – ENQUIRE NOW
At Cruise Craft we have taken all the best attributes from our Award Winning larger Explorers and crafted the Explorer 568. This is a cuddy cab boat that certainly hits the sweet spot and has the boating press delivering rave reviews.
You are certain to be just as impressed when you take to the helm for the first time. This is a boat where there is no compromise in performance, features or comfort. It’s a design with sweet flowing lines…just the way a Cruise Craft should look. From stem to stern, the Explorer 568 offers the utmost in quality. The cuddy cab provides ample storage and shelter, while the cockpit is spacious and beamy to handle a boat load of fishermen.
Then hit the throttle! The smooth ride has to be experienced to be properly appreciated. In true Explorer fashion, the 568 tracks like a laser and handles with all the composure of a family classic and when you reach your favourite fishing mark, the stability at anchor is simply remarkable.
– Hull Length – 5.68m
– Length Overall on Trailer (motor vertical) – 6.80m
– Height Overall at highest point on Trailer – 3.10m (Approx)
– Height Overall at windscreen on Trailer – 2.31m (Approx)
– Weight BMT – 1900kg (Approx)
– Max Beam – 2.33m
– Deadrise at Transom – 20 degrees
– Power Outboard – 115hp (minimum) 150hp (maximum)
– Max No. Persons – 5 or 400kg
– Max Load – 800kg
– Fuel Capacity – 160L
KEY STANDARD FEATURES:
– Boarding Ladder – Rear – Stainless Steel
– Grab Handle – Dash Recess – Stainless Steel
– Grab Handle – Transom Ladder – Stainless Steel
– Drink Holder on Dash
– Fusion MS-RA60 Marine Stereo with 2 x 6.5” XS Series 200 Watt Speakers
– Padded Cabin Rails & Upholstered Bunk Cushions
– Foot Rest – Pair – Driver and Passenger – Stainless Steel
– Rear Bulkhead Curtain
– Rear Bulkhead Hatch – Under Transom Step
– Rear Padded Coaming
– Seat Frames with Slide, Swivel & President Seats – Pair
– Under Bunk Storage
– Hydraulic Steering
– Walk Through Transom Door
– Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rod Holders with Drains – One Pair Side
– Pocket Rod/Gaff Racks – Holds Two Rods Each Side
– Under Floor Fuel Tank – 160Ltr
Hull and Deck Hardware
– Anchor Locker Drain
– Anchor Locker Hatch
– Bow Eye Latch and Release
– Bow Rail – Stainless Steel
– Cabin Lining
– Cleats – Stainless Steel – One Pair at Rear
– Cockpit Carpet – Clip-Out
– Cockpit Side Pockets
– Complete Composite Construction – NO ROT!
– Cross Bollard – Bow
– Drain Plug/Bung
– Forward Access Hatch
– Raised Nylon Battery Pads
– Roller Fairlead
– Transom U-Bolts
– Vinyl Ester Tie-Layer
– Windscreen – Curved – With Stainless Steel Grab Rail
– Cockpit LED Light – Pair
– Navigation LED Lights – Port, Starboard & Riding
Power, Batteries and Fuel
– 100 Litres of Fuel – Less Fuel Used On Factory Watertest
– Dual Battery Management System with VSR – Inc Two Century Marine Batteries
– 12V Power Outlet & USB Power Outlet
– Bilge Pump with Built in Water Sensor – 800GPH
– EPIRB with GPS 406MZ – Manual Activation
– Fire Extinguisher (1kg)
– Foam Filling
– Garmin VHF 215i Marine Radio
*Specifications & Features subject to change.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT BRENT OR JOHNNY FROM OUR SALES TEAM IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.
WHAT ABOUT FINANCE?
Get the boat you want today through our in-house finance department. YMF Loan is a quick and easy to use service that offers a range of flexible repayments from 24 to 60 months. You choose the option that best suits you! Great rates on New & Used Marine packages – Contact us today for a free quote!
We began in 1946 when the company was established to supply marine services, equipment and fittings to local fishing fleets. We worked hard to foster a tradition of excellence and is now regarded as one of Australia’s foremost marine dealerships stocking Cruise Craft Boats, Stacer Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Redco Tinker Trailers. We are also a member of the Bargain Boat Bits Group – We Buy More…You Pay Less!
Our dealership is regarded as truly unique which was built on the solid foundation of traditional excellence. More than 71 years later, the company remains in the hands of the Nichols family – a family synonymous with first class marine service, development and supply of industry leading products and delivery of ethical trading practices.
‘Traditional Excellence’ is a badge that the Wynnum team wear with pride so their customers can be confident in dealing with a company that both understands their passion for the boating lifestyle and is driven to exceed all their boating expectations.
We believe that customer choice and satisfaction are paramount throughout all levels of our business and we reflect this through our range of new boats, motors, equipment and accessories, used boats, servicing and finance packages.
CALL IN AND SEE WHY WE ARE SO UNIQUE – IDEALLY LOCATED BESIDE THE WATER ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE BRISBANE CBD.