Cruise Craft - Outsider 635HT – ENQUIRE NOW
Cruise Craft gives you the choice which you demand with Outsider now available in Hardtop configuration. Styled along the same distinctive lines which made the Cruise Craft HT range the most stylish in the industry, the Outsider 635 HT brings a new dimension to your family-boating lifestyle.
With the addition of the Hardtop, the boating season just got longer. Now you can go boating while others stay on shore worried about the weather. Or, under a blazing Aussie summer sun, you enjoy 100% protection that only a Hardtop can offer. The rear cockpit is amply big enough for everyone on board to stand at the coaming and fish all day long. With the addition of the optional sliding cabin door, the Outsider 635 HT becomes a secure overnighter.
The hardest thing about the Outsider 635 is which one to choose – Soft top or Hardtop…. the choice is yours.
– Cruise Craft Outsider 635HT
– Yamaha F200XCA 4 Stroke outboard
– Cruise Craft Custom Dual Axle Trailer (RE190T-MO)
– GARMIN GPSMap 8412xsv (12″ Display) with East Coast G3 Charts
– GT54UHD-TM Transducer Plank Mounted
– Lewmar Standard Electric Winch inc. winch kit
– UPGRADE Black out Pack
– Sliding Extension
– Cabin Centre Bunk In-fill
– Lockable Sliding Door
– Padded Side Coamings
– Bait Cutting Board – Premium (Bait Tubs, 3/4 Lid & Knife Rack)
– Live Bait Plumping – Seperate Pickup
– Saltwater & Freshwater Deckwash COMBO
– Cabin LED Light
– Extra Cockpit Light
– LED Spotlights
– Seadek Flooring
– Pre Deliver BMT inc 100ltrs of Fuel, 2 x Batteries & Oil
– 12 Boat & Trailer Rego
– Safety Gear
– Hull Length- 6.35m
– Length Overall on Trailer (motor vertical)- 7.50m (Approx)
– Height Overall to Top of Rocket Launcher- 3.22m (Approx)
– Weight BMT- 2250kg (Approx)
– Max Beam- 2.44m
– Deadrise Transom- 20 degrees
– Transom Height- Extra Long
– Maximum HP- 200hp
– Recommended HP- 200hp
– Max No. Persons- 6
– Fuel Capacity- 190L
– Optional Fuel Capacity Upgrade- 230L
*Note: All heights, lengths & widths are based on an applicable Cruise Craft trailer
– 12V Power Outlet & USB Power Outlet
– Bilge Pump with Auto Float Switch
– Bow Eye Latch & Release
– Cabin Lining
– Cabin Windows
– Coaming Rod Racks
– Cockpit Carpet (Clip-Out)
– Cockpit Side Pockets
– Complete Composite Construction
– Dash Drink Holder
– Drivers Wiper
– Dual Battery Management System with VSR (No Batteries)
– EPIRB MT400 (Digital)
– Fire Extinguisher (1kg)
– Foam Filled Hull
– Fully Moulded Fibreglass Floor Liner
– Fusion MS-RA55BT Headunit with 2 x 6.5” XS Series 200 Watt Speakers and 2 x 4” XS Series 120 Watt Speakers
– Hardtop Two Piece Fully Moulded FRP
– Hardtop LED Light
– Hydraulic Steering
– LED Navigation Lights (P&S + Riding)
– Moulded Modular Dash Panel (Std or Large)
– Padded Cabin Rails & Upholstered Bunk Cushions
– Raised Nylon Battery Pads
– Rear Bulkhead Curtain
– Rear Folding Removable Full Width Lounge
– Rear Padded Coaming
– Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder – Rear
– Stainless Steel Pop Up Cleats x 2 – Rear
– Stainless Steel Passenger Footrest
– Stainless Steel Rod Holders x 4
– Stainless Steel Seat Frames with Seat Slide & Swivels
– Trim Tabs – Auto Retract (Electric)
– Under Bunk Storage
– Under Floor Fuel Tank
– VHF Radio & Aerial
– Vinyl Ester Tie-Layer
– Walk Through Transom Door
– Windscreen Full Glass Front & Sliding Side Windows
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT BRENT OR JUSTIN FROM OUR SALES TEAM IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.
WHAT ABOUT FINANCE?
Get the boat you want today through our in-house finance department. YMF Loan is a quick and easy to use service that offers a range of flexible repayments from 24 to 60 months. You choose the option that best suits you! Great rates on New & Used Marine packages – Contact us today for a free quote!
We began in 1946 when the company was established to supply marine services, equipment and fittings to local fishing fleets. We worked hard to foster a tradition of excellence and is now regarded as one of Australia’s foremost marine dealerships stocking Cruise Craft Boats, Stacer Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Redco Tinker Trailers. We are also a member of the Bargain Boat Bits Group – We Buy More…You Pay Less!
Our dealership is regarded as truly unique which was built on the solid foundation of traditional excellence. More than 71 years later, the company remains in the hands of the Nichols family – a family synonymous with first class marine service, development and supply of industry leading products and delivery of ethical trading practices.
‘Traditional Excellence’ is a badge that the Wynnum team wear with pride so their customers can be confident in dealing with a company that both understands their passion for the boating lifestyle and is driven to exceed all their boating expectations.
We believe that customer choice and satisfaction are paramount throughout all levels of our business and we reflect this through our range of new boats, motors, equipment and accessories, used boats, servicing and finance packages.
CALL IN AND SEE WHY WE ARE SO UNIQUE – IDEALLY LOCATED BESIDE THE WATER ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE BRISBANE CBD.