Cruise Craft - Fish 360S – ENQUIRE NOW
The F360S is as versatile as they come. Built off our proven 568 hull, enjoy your days whether you’re fishing in shallow creeks to mangrove-lined rivers, open bays to offshore. This boat ticks all the boxes.
You can be sure when you first take control of an F360S you will be blown away with this boat’s capabilities. If you are searching for an impoundment, inshore/bay boat, or a highly capable offshore fishing boat then the F360S has everything that you are looking for.
Ample amount of storage onboard including the large cast deck with an oversize hatch opening to a large storage box that can be optioned with insulation for food and drinks or use for fish storage. Feel safe on the water with the smaller members of the family moving around on the boat with the high side decks that also provide great support for offshore fishermen when needing an area to lean against.
The versatility of the F360S is second to none, with its modern sharp entry and flare at the bow this boat will handle most conditions that it is thrown into. With our BIG little boat, you’ll be the envy of other boaters at the ramp when you set off for a weekend of boating.
– Hull Length – 5.68m – 18ft 6in
– Length Overall on Trailer (motor vertical) – 6.80m (Approx)
– Height Overall with Softtop or Hardtop – 3.10m (Approx)
– Height Overall at windscreen on Trailer – 2.30m (Approx)
– Max Beam – 2.33m
– Weight BMT (including fuel and safety gear) – 1900kg (Approx)
– Deadrise at Transom – 20°
– Power Outboard – 115hp (minimum) – 150hp (maximum)
– Max No. Persons – 5 – 400kg
– Max Load – 798kg
– Fuel Capacity – 160L Optional 210L
*Note: All heights, lengths & widths are based on an applicable Cruise Craft trailer
KEY STANDARD FEATURES:
– Aluminium Dual Seat Leaning Post – No Backrest
– Boarding Ladder – Rear – Stainless Steel
– Grab Handle – Transom Ladder – Stainless Steel
– Drink Holders – Pair – Helm Station
– Fusion MS-RA60 Marine Stereo with 2 x 6.5” XS Series 200 Watt Speakers
– Rear Boarding Ladder
– Rear Bulkhead Curtain
– Hydraulic Steering
– Walk Through Transom Door
– 3-Spoke Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w’ Knob
– Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rod Holders with Drains – Two Pairs
– Under Floor Fuel Tank – 160Ltr (Optional 210Ltr)
– Under Floor Storage/Kill Tank – Rear Cockpit
– Hull and Deck Hardware
– Anchor Locker Drain
– Anchor Locker Hatch
– Bow Eye Latch and Release
– Cleats – Pop Up – Stainless Steel – One Pair at Rear
– Cleats – Pop Up – Stainless Steel – Bowsprit
– Cockpit Side Pockets
– Complete Composite Construction – NO ROT!
– Drain Plug/Bung
– Raised Nylon Battery Pads
– Roller Fairlead
– Transom U-Bolts Vinyl Ester Tie-Layer
– Windshield – Acrylic – With Stainless Steel Grab Rail
– Cockpit LED Light – Pair
– Navigation LED Lights – Port, Starboard & Riding
Power, Batteries and Fuel
– 100 Litres of Fuel – Less Fuel Used On Factory Watertest
– Dual Battery Management System with VSR – Inc Two Century Marine Batteries
– 12V Power Outlet & USB Power Outlet
– Bilge Pump with Built-in Water Sensor – 800GPH
– EPIRB with GPS 406MZ – Manual Activation
– Fire Extinguisher (1kg)
– Foam Filling
– Garmin VHF 215i Marine Radio
– Self Draining Deck with Scuppers
Specifications & Features subject to change.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT BRENT OR JUSTIN FROM OUR SALES TEAM IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.
WHAT ABOUT FINANCE?
Get the boat you want today through our in-house finance department. YMF Loan is a quick and easy to use service that offers a range of flexible repayments from 24 to 60 months. You choose the option that best suits you! Great rates on New & Used Marine packages – Contact us today for a free quote!
We began in 1946 when the company was established to supply marine services, equipment and fittings to local fishing fleets. We worked hard to foster a tradition of excellence and is now regarded as one of Australia’s foremost marine dealerships stocking Cruise Craft Boats, Stacer Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Redco Tinker Trailers. We are also a member of the Bargain Boat Bits Group – We Buy More…You Pay Less!
Our dealership is regarded as truly unique which was built on the solid foundation of traditional excellence. More than 71 years later, the company remains in the hands of the Nichols family – a family synonymous with first class marine service, development and supply of industry leading products and delivery of ethical trading practices.
‘Traditional Excellence’ is a badge that the Wynnum team wear with pride so their customers can be confident in dealing with a company that both understands their passion for the boating lifestyle and is driven to exceed all their boating expectations.
We believe that customer choice and satisfaction are paramount throughout all levels of our business and we reflect this through our range of new boats, motors, equipment and accessories, used boats, servicing and finance packages.
CALL IN AND SEE WHY WE ARE SO UNIQUE – IDEALLY LOCATED BESIDE THE WATER ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE BRISBANE CBD.