Cruise Craft - 2021 Outsider 635 – $133,814
Cruise Craft delivers the ultimate in versatility with the Outsider 635. This is a genuine offshore fishing boat which successfully doubles for family watersports fun…or a camping trip or cruising new waterways.
Anglers who are serious about offshore fishing can option up the Outsider 635 with all the game fishing gear that you could hope for, with the versatility of a family friendly fun boat retained. The Cruise Craft Outsider is living proof that you can have the very best of both worlds. Smaller and easy to handle, lighter to tow, utilising more modest outboard power on the transom, the Outsider 635 is an easy blue water boat to own.
You’ll also be the absolute envy of other boaters at the ramp when you set off for a weekend of boating.
– Cruise Craft Outsider 635
– Yamaha F175XCA 4 Stroke outboard
– Cruise Craft Custom Dual Axle Trailer (RE190T-MO)
– GARMIN ECHOMap Ultra 125sv (12″ Display) with East Coast G3 Charts
– GT54UHD-TM Transducer Plank Mounted
– Lewmar Standard Electric Winch inc. winch kit
– Targa – Stainless Steel with Rocket Launcher Folding + Clears
– Sliding Extension
– Cabin Centre Bunk In-fill
– Lockable Sliding Door
– Padded Side Coamings
– Bait Cutting Board – Custom Starboard Top with Cruise Craft Logo
– Live Bait Plumping – Seperate Pickup
– Saltwater & Freshwater Deckwash COMBO
– Cabin LED Light
– UPGRADED Fuel Tank – 250L (Takes place of rear Killtank)
– Pre Deliver BMT inc 100ltrs of Fuel, 2 x Batteries & Oil
– 12 Boat & Trailer Rego
– Safety Gear
– Hull Length- 6.35m
– Length Overall on Trailer (motor vertical)- 7.50m (Approx)
– Height Overall to Top of Rocket Launcher- 3.22m (Approx)
– Height Overall on Trailer at Screen- 2.43m (Approx)
– Weight BMT- 2100kg (Approx)
– Max Beam- 2.44m
– Deadrise Transom- 20 degrees
– Transom Height- Extra Long
– Maximum HP- 200hp
– Recommended HP- 175hp
– Max No. Persons- 6
– Fuel Capacity- 190L
– Optional Fuel Capacity Upgrade- 230L
*Note: All heights, lengths & widths are based on an applicable Cruise Craft trailer
– 12V Power Outlet & USB Power Outlet
– Bilge Pump with Auto Float Switch
– Bow Eye Latch & Release
– Cabin Lining
– Cabin Rail/Storage
– Cabin Windows
– Coaming Rod Racks
– Cockpit Carpet (Clip-Out)
– Cockpit Side Pockets
– Complete Composite Construction
– Curved Windscreen (Front Tempered)
– Dual Battery Management System with VSR (No Batteries)
– EPIRB MT400 (Digital)
– Fire Extinguisher (1kg)
– Foam Filled Hull
– Fully Moulded Fibreglass Floor Liner
– Fusion MS-RA55BT Headunit with 2 x 6.5” XS Series 200 Watt Speakers
– Hydraulic Steering
– LED Navigation Lights (P&S + Riding)
– Moulded Modular Dash Panel (Std)
– Padded Cabin Rails & Upholstered Bunk Cushions
– Raised Nylon Battery Pads
– Rear Bulkhead Curtain
– Rear Folding Removable Full Width Lounge
– Rear Padded Rear Coaming
– Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder – Rear
– Stainless Steel Pop Up Cleats x 2 – Rear
– Stainless Steel Passenger Footrest
– Stainless Steel Rod Holders x 4
– Stainless Steel Seat Frames with Seat Slide & Swivels
– Transom U Bolts
– Under Bunk Storage
– Under Floor Fuel Tank
– VHF Radio & Aerial
– Vinyl Ester Tie-Layer
– Windscreen SST Grab Rail
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT BRENT OR JUSTIN FROM OUR SALES TEAM IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.
WHAT ABOUT FINANCE?
Get the boat you want today through our in-house finance department. YMF Loan is a quick and easy to use service that offers a range of flexible repayments from 24 to 60 months. You choose the option that best suits you! Great rates on New & Used Marine packages – Contact us today for a free quote!
We began in 1946 when the company was established to supply marine services, equipment and fittings to local fishing fleets. We worked hard to foster a tradition of excellence and is now regarded as one of Australia’s foremost marine dealerships stocking Cruise Craft Boats, Stacer Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Redco Tinker Trailers. We are also a member of the Bargain Boat Bits Group – We Buy More…You Pay Less!
Our dealership is regarded as truly unique which was built on the solid foundation of traditional excellence. More than 71 years later, the company remains in the hands of the Nichols family – a family synonymous with first class marine service, development and supply of industry leading products and delivery of ethical trading practices.
‘Traditional Excellence’ is a badge that the Wynnum team wear with pride so their customers can be confident in dealing with a company that both understands their passion for the boating lifestyle and is driven to exceed all their boating expectations.
We believe that customer choice and satisfaction are paramount throughout all levels of our business and we reflect this through our range of new boats, motors, equipment and accessories, used boats, servicing and finance packages.
CALL IN AND SEE WHY WE ARE SO UNIQUE – IDEALLY LOCATED BESIDE THE WATER ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE BRISBANE CBD.