Cruise Craft - 2021 Fish 360M – $123,350
CRUISE CRAFT HAS BUILT A BRAND & REPUTATION BY PRODUCING PREMIUM BLUEWATER BOATS. WE HAVEN’T STOPPED AND HAVE NOW ANOTHER DEGREE! THAT IS, 360 DEGREES OF UNOBSTRUCTED DECK SPACE READY TO TAKE YOUR FISHING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
AVAILABLE IN SOFT TOP, HARD TOP OR NO T-TOP.
– Cruise Craft F360M
– Yamaha F200XCA 4 stroke outboard
– Cruise Craft Custom Dual Axle Trailer (RE190T-MO)
– GARMIN GPSMap 8412xsv (12″ Display) with East Coast G3 Charts
– GT54UHD-TM Transducer Plank Mounted
– Gelcoat – Coloured Hull Sides
– T-Top (Relaxn) inc Sunbrella Canvas Upgrade
– T-Top Rod Rack x 5
– Padded Side Coamings – Front Casting Platform
– Padded Side Coamings – Rear Cockpit
– Bait Cutting Board – Premium (Bait Tubs, 3/4 Lid & Knife Rack)
– Insulated Centre Killtank Under Cast Deck
– Live Bait Plumping – Seperate Pickup
– Saltwater Deckwash – Seperate Pickup
– Seadek Flooring
– Pre Deliver BMT inc 100ltrs of Fuel, 2 x Batteries & Oil
– 12 Boat & Trailer Rego
– Safety Gear
– Hull Length- 6.35m
– Length Overall on Trailer (motor vertical)- 7.5m
– Weight BMT (including fuel and safety gear)- 1990kg (Approx.)
– Max Beam- 2.44m
– Deadrise Transom- 20 Degrees
– Transom Height- Extra Long
– Minimum HP- 150hp
– Maximum HP- 200hp
– Recommended HP (No Top or Canvas Top)- 175hp
– Recommended HP (Hard Top)- 200hp
– Max No. Persons- 6
– Fuel Capacity- 210L (Option 250L)
*Note: All heights, lengths & widths are based on an applicable Cruise Craft trailer
– 12V Power Outlet & USB Power Outlet
– Acrylic Windshield
– Bilge Pump with Auto Float Switch
– Bow Eye Latch & Release
– Coaming Rod Racks
– Cockpit LED Lights x 4
– Cockpit Lower Side Panels
– Complete Composite Construction
– Dual Battery Management System with VSR (No Batteries)
– EPIRB MT400 (Digital)
– Fire Extinguisher (1kg)
– Foam Filled Hull
– Fully Moulded Fibreglass Floor Liner
– Fusion MS-RA55BT Headunit with 2 x 6.5” XS Series 200 Watt Speakers
– Helm Seating – Dual Bolster Style
– Helm Station Drink Cup Holders x 2
– Helm Station Moulded Footrest
– Helm Station Storage Compartments
– Hydraulic Steering
– LED Navigation Lights (P&S + Riding)
– Non-Skid Deck Surface
– Polished Alloy Dual Seat Frame
– Raised Nylon Battery Pads
– Rear Coaming Access Doors
– Rear Padded Coaming
– Self Draining Floor
– Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder – Rear
– Stainless Steel Pop Up Cleats x 4
– Stainless Steel Cockpit Grab Rails x 2
– Stainless Steel Rod Holders x 4
– Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w’Knob
– Storage over 700Ltrs
– Tacklebox (with 3 drawers)
– Transom U Bolts
– Under Floor Fuel Tank
– Under Floor Storage – Rear Cockpit
– VHF Radio & Aerial
– Vinyl Ester Tie-Layer
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT BRENT OR JUSTIN FROM OUR SALES TEAM IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.
WHAT ABOUT FINANCE?
Get the boat you want today through our in-house finance department. YMF Loan is a quick and easy to use service that offers a range of flexible repayments from 24 to 60 months. You choose the option that best suits you! Great rates on New & Used Marine packages – Contact us today for a free quote!
We began in 1946 when the company was established to supply marine services, equipment and fittings to local fishing fleets. We worked hard to foster a tradition of excellence and is now regarded as one of Australia’s foremost marine dealerships stocking Cruise Craft Boats, Stacer Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Redco Tinker Trailers. We are also a member of the Bargain Boat Bits Group – We Buy More…You Pay Less!
Our dealership is regarded as truly unique which was built on the solid foundation of traditional excellence. More than 71 years later, the company remains in the hands of the Nichols family – a family synonymous with first class marine service, development and supply of industry leading products and delivery of ethical trading practices.
‘Traditional Excellence’ is a badge that the Wynnum team wear with pride so their customers can be confident in dealing with a company that both understands their passion for the boating lifestyle and is driven to exceed all their boating expectations.
We believe that customer choice and satisfaction are paramount throughout all levels of our business and we reflect this through our range of new boats, motors, equipment and accessories, used boats, servicing and finance packages.
CALL IN AND SEE WHY WE ARE SO UNIQUE – IDEALLY LOCATED BESIDE THE WATER ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE BRISBANE CBD.