Cruise Craft - 2021 Explorer 568 – $96,315
At Cruise Craft we have taken all the best attributes from our Award Winning larger Explorers and crafted the Explorer 568. This is a cuddy cab boat which certainly hits the sweet spot and has the boating press delivering rave reviews.
You are certain to be just as impressed when you take to the helm for the first time. This is a boat where there is no compromise in performance, features or comfort. It’s a design with sweet flowing lines…just the way a Cruise Craft should look. From stem to stern, the Explorer 568 offers the utmost in quality. The cuddy cab provides ample storage and shelter, while the cockpit is spacious and beamy to handle a boat load of fishermen.
Then hit the throttle! The smooth ride has to be experienced to be properly appreciated. In true Explorer fashion, the 568 tracks like a laser and handles with all the composure of a family classic and when you reach your favourite fishing mark, the stability at anchor is simply remarkable.
– Cruise Craft Explorer 568
– Yamaha F150XB 4 stroke outboard
– Cruise Craft Custom Dual Axle Trailer (RE170T-MO) ATM 1990kgs
– GARMIN EchoMap Ultra 95sv (9″ Display) with East Coast G3 Charts
– GT54UHD-TM Transducer Plank Mounted
– Bimini with Stainless Steel Rocket Launcher
– Front & Side Clears
– Folding Rear Seat (Removable)
– Padded Side Coamings
– Bait Cutting Board – Standard
– Live Bait Plumping – Seperate Pickup
– Saltwater Deckwash – Seperate Pickup
– UPGRADE Fuel Tank 160ltr
– Cabin LED Light
– Extra Cockpit Light – LED
– Seadek Flooring
– Pre Deliver BMT inc 100ltrs of Fuel, 2 x Batteries & Oil
– 12 Boat & Trailer Rego
– Safety Gear
– Hull Length- 5.68m
– Length Overall on Trailer (motor vertical)- 6.7m
– Height Overall to Top of Rocket Launcher- 3.10m (Approx)
– Height Overall on Trailer at Screen- 2.30m (Approx)
– Weight BMT (including fuel and safety gear)- 1600kg (Approx)
– Max Beam- 2.33m
– Deadrise Transom- 20 degrees
– Transom Height- X Long
– Maximum HP- 150hp
– Recommended HP- 130hp
– Max No. Persons- 5
– Fuel Capacity- 130L
– Optional Fuel Capacity Upgrade- 160L
*Note: All heights, lengths & widths are based on an applicable Cruise Craft trailer
– 12V Power Outlet & USB Power Outlet
– Anchor Locker Drain & Hatch
– Bilge pump with Auto Float Switch
– Bow Eye Latch & Release
– Cabin Rail/Storage
– Cockpit Carpet (Clip-Out)
– Cockpit Side Pockets
– Complete Composite Construction
– Curved Windscreen
– Dual Battery Management System with VSR (No Batteries)
– EPIRB MT400 (Digital)
– Fire Extinguisher (1kg)
– Foam Filled Hull
– Fully Moulded Fibreglass Floor Liner
– Fusion MS-RA55BT Headunit with 2 x 6.5” XS Series 200 Watt Speakers
– Hydraulic Steering
– LED Navigation Lights (P&S + Riding)
– Padded Cabin Rails & Upholstered Bunk Cushions
– Raised Nylon Battery Pads
– Recessed Dash Grab Handle
– Side Panel Rod Racks
– Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder – Rear
– Stainless Steel Pop Up Cleats x 2 – Rear
– Stainless Steel Rod Holders x 2
– Stainless Steel Seat Frames with Seat Slide & Swivels
– Stainless Steel Grab Rail on Windscreen
– Transom U Bolts
– Under Floor Storage (Cockpit)
– VHF Radio & Aerial
– Vinyl Ester Tie-Layer
– Walk Through Transom Door
– Windscreen (Curved)
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT BRENT OR JUSTIN FROM OUR SALES TEAM IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION.
WHAT ABOUT FINANCE?
Get the boat you want today through our in-house finance department. YMF Loan is a quick and easy to use service that offers a range of flexible repayments from 24 to 60 months. You choose the option that best suits you! Great rates on New & Used Marine packages – Contact us today for a free quote!
We began in 1946 when the company was established to supply marine services, equipment and fittings to local fishing fleets. We worked hard to foster a tradition of excellence and is now regarded as one of Australia’s foremost marine dealerships stocking Cruise Craft Boats, Stacer Boats, Yamaha Outboards and Redco Tinker Trailers. We are also a member of the Bargain Boat Bits Group – We Buy More…You Pay Less!
Our dealership is regarded as truly unique which was built on the solid foundation of traditional excellence. More than 71 years later, the company remains in the hands of the Nichols family – a family synonymous with first class marine service, development and supply of industry leading products and delivery of ethical trading practices.
‘Traditional Excellence’ is a badge that the Wynnum team wear with pride so their customers can be confident in dealing with a company that both understands their passion for the boating lifestyle and is driven to exceed all their boating expectations.
We believe that customer choice and satisfaction are paramount throughout all levels of our business and we reflect this through our range of new boats, motors, equipment and accessories, used boats, servicing and finance packages.
CALL IN AND SEE WHY WE ARE SO UNIQUE – IDEALLY LOCATED BESIDE THE WATER ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE BRISBANE CBD.