Make Your Dream A Reality
Yamaha has been supplying innovative and exciting leisure products for more than 60 years and Yamaha Motor Finances (YMF) goal is to help you purchase the products you have always wanted to make your dream a reality.
YMF is a 100% owned subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty Ltd. YMF was established to give Yamaha customers access to specially tailored finance packages on Yamaha’s huge range of motor products. This unique relationship means YMF has a better understanding of motorcycle and marine products and more importantly, caters for your needs.
If you are looking to finance your new Yamaha powered product, YMF provides real value.
Apart from competitive rates, you also benefit from the following:
– Fixed interest rate and repayments
– Flexible loan terms available from 2 to 5 years
– Ability to finance accessories and approved insurances
A YMF loan is simple and convenient, applications can be completed in person at one of Yamaha’s nationwide dealerships or pre-approved online through the YMF website. The following products can be financed through all Yamaha dealers:
– Motorcycles – Scooters – ATV’s – SSV
– Outboard Motors – Boats – WaveRunners – Trailers
– Golf Carts – RMAX – Generators
– Power Equipment
Now there is even more reason to take advantage of the benefits Yamaha Motor Finance & Insurance can offer you – you choose the option that best suits you!
To find out more please contact our friendly Finance Officer:
0412 108 026
Yamaha Motor Insurance
We are marine specialists and we understand how important your Yamaha powered rig is to you and that is why we have a marine insurance product that offers you a range of benefits not available anywhere else.
Yamaha Motor Insurance enables you to benefit from the complete range of protection available under the Yamaha umbrella. Offering peace of mind cover for all our Yamaha customers, YMI is the ultimate in pleasure craft protection at competitive rates.
– We ensure only genuine Yamaha parts used on repairs
– Zero excess payable on theft claims when protected with Yamaha DNA
– We will give you 3 years new for old replacement on your new Yamaha powered boat or waverunner
– New for Old on mechanical and electrical components of the motor regardless of age
– Premium discounts for age, boating experience and boating courses
– Layup, premium discount for the months your boat or waverunner is not used
We can also look at discounting your premium by only providing cover for the months you do use your boat.
Club Marine Insurance
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where Wynnum Marine can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Wynnum Marine, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
– Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
– Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
– Up to $10,000 for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item).
– Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
– Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured.
– Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
– Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
– The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure
You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
– Secure form
– No phone queues
– Immediate confirmation number for your reference
– You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A CLAIM
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
– Your policy information.
– Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
– Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
– Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
– Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
OVER THE PHONE
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
Wynnum Marine is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347
AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.